Hi,

I was playing around with the A7 demo, in particular with WED, and I'm somewhat confused with a few things - wondering if anyone can help:

1) In what version is the demo version based on? I was under the impression that it was the commercial, but following the WED tutorial I cannot get a reflexion on the "Waxing the floor" step so I guess render to texture isn't there...

2) Even disregarding the reflex, I cannot get such vibrant looks/lighting as in chapters "Waxing the floor" or "Finished for now". It always looks like "The Desk". Am I missing something?

3) I cannot find in WED A7 where you do the "Adding the Player Script" step. Just as well it seems to already be in the project... but I'd still like to know if this was deprecated or I'm just blind.

4) Moving away from the tutorial, I have noticed that if I texture an object with the whirly textures from the standard.wad, they will not cast/receive shadows at all. Even if I tick shaded in the surface flags. Is it supposed to do that?

Incidentally my videocard is a nVidia 7900 GT so it's more than capable to render this sort of thing.

Many thanks!