Thanks for all the comments.
the game is now in the 5th week since the release and have been and in some places still are in the top 25 of some major pc game charts. Amazon had the game in single digits in the games-in-general category before and after christmas.

Quote:

Mainly the pinetrees in the winter landscapes...
http://www.photon-interactive.de/City-Bus/City-Bus%202007-12-10%2017-53-08-12.jpg
...and some of the smaler plants in the gardens.

It's really important to respect the licence agreements when using other peoples artwork. Such lack of proffesionality can easily lead to loss of publishing partners if one has to take legal actions.

Your grass pack is used in this game, but the Important!.txt explicitly states that no credits are required.
The pine trees seem to have found their way in the project from a RAR-Sourcefile WOODLAND_TREES.rar not including any statement about terms of use.
I also have a tropical model pack of you containing a terms of use TXT stating that credits are required. This file is dated 2007, the other two files are dated 2006, so I assumed the terms of the first document applied to the tree package as well and therefore no credits were given.
But, as we have an patch/update release coming up the next couple of days please provide me with your full name and I will include it in the credits, even if I don't have to - but just to be fair.

this has nothing to do with being unprofessional, you simply released old material with new terms of use and forgot that some people might have gotten the material before you changed the terms. I usually give credit even if I don't have to, but we were in a rush to finish this game and it got lost.