Advertising the site is the biggest and most important I think and I reckon this could happen if you approached Game review sites, national news agencies and perhaps even download sites like CNet etc who used to be favorable to business sites related to their industries.

National TV is another option, especially if nothing exists in Latvia at the moment as well as Radio stations.

A trick here in NZ is to use 'taggers' to tag pavements and walls with addresses of the site in areas of the cities that wouldnt be too concerned about pavement tagging, especially if it looked nice and underground magazine publications in conjunction with suburban news media.

Profitability is relient on user hits so get the traffic and youve got the profits , i.e Adds (yeuuuk!)

But maybe look at publicity stunts as a first drive, stunts which are controversial but in theme to what you want to be noticed like creating huge drop banners out of old sheets and painting the address and a message (eco concerns, blatent begging (click me to make Latvia known to the world?) or setting a attempting a world records related to any one of your publications and so on.