I would hit all the local and internet news and magazines and work the "first studio/website/game in Latvia" angle... that usually plays well.

HOWEVER, to find hard data on traffic and your profitability will take time and money. AFAIK, it is VERY hard to find those stats on the web and even then, they are irrelevent unless they are exactly like what you are doing. Hence I would either pay for the market research and find the numbers or simply do your best and keep track of your OWN numbers and base your decisions on that.

I think it is great that you can count on a whole country to come to your site for your site is teh first of it's kind in Latvia. But this could also not be true. After all, while this is the first game site from latvia on the net, it is not the first game site and thus your latvian customers may be comparing you to these more advanced methods. I think the biggest hook you have right now is being a latvian first: this will play well in the news, both local and global, but may not turn to profits for on the net, there is no Latvia or US or Germany... merely good sites and bad sites.