Dunno if you replied to me or not, I shall give an answer nonetheless .
Quote:

So you're telling me they don't want to make more money? That's not what business is about.

I'm telling you that earning more money might not be on top of their ToDo list. I do not know Conitec's goals and visions, but seen how close JCL works with the community, I think their customers are on number 1 rather than expanding the company. And I think they do very good to focus on their community and customers.

Quote:

and if 3D Gamestudio has bad PR, we get the bad PR by proxy, because people will associate your game with it

They associated Big Rigs with gamestudio as well. As far as I know, it's not made with 3dgs. So if your game is good, they wont bash it down because you made it with gamestudio, they wont bash it down at all because you made a good game. They do use 3dgs to empathise how bad a game is, but it's a matter of time before things change. The A7 engine has yet to prove it's power, and it's in full development.

Quote:

If you seriously want to get the name on the lips of gameplayers then collaborate and make something they want to play

Agree on that one .

Last edited by Joozey; 01/29/08 00:07.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs