Hi Everyone,

I think I have had 3DGS for around 8 years now starting with A5, but I have never really contributed anything and I think it’s about time I did.

I am an Artist and have been since I was born (I think) and I want to start making professional models for use with 3DGS.

I have made several of my own character / creature models and am pretty sure I can create high quality models for you lot. I will initially be giving away some of them for free and if they go down well I will start charging for them. (Don’t worry, not too pricey, I will make sure they are reasonable)

So, where should I start then? I thought I could just get cracking release a selection of character / creature models I might like but then I had a thought…. Why not find out what would you guys like first?

So I thought I would start this post and go from there.

Tell me what you would like (e.g. Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Ghouls, Ghosts, Monstrosities, Humans, Aliens) and I will make whatever comes out as the most popular request. (Please note, I will only be making characters and creatures so no requests for cars, guns, etc. Not yet anyway)

All models will have Normal Maps, Spec Maps and Color Textures but I will not be animating them as it is a pain in the A*** ; )

I look forward to creating for you.

Marc Wakefield