Father_Frank: oh i did run the demo, thats why i said it did not impress me so much. as ventilator said, the current outdoor area there is not very big! and i have seen much better looking terrain in gamestudio already.
...and the 'dungeon' is also pretty small, the same with the multiplayer map.
really that demo can be reproduced with optimized shaders.

it might not look as good because of the lightning - wich is really looking good in c4. and maybe the speed is not so fast, because c4's renderer seems to be built for/around this one level/shooter type of gameplay, but it should be possible... i dont know where the problems would be? what problems did you have when you tried something similar?

the demos are also not very impressive(you could say the same about gamestudio ) i liked that persia thing most. the "unknown video" is just a very little parking zone with some details/car models? why is this exciting? okay i have to admit the lightning is good - but thats all. its the same limited space like in the engine demo, some highres models thrown in + shaders...

besides i dont know why they need those movement blur shader, this is just ugly. i mean if you look at moving stuff on your monitor, your eyes automatically blur the stuff on the sides because they focus on the middle. why does everyone think this forced motion blur is good looking? but thats just my personal opinion i think this is way overused and not necessary.