frank, i responded to the thing with the license restriction in general, i know what esa and elspa members are and in this case(c4) its pretty clear. (anyways, what happens if in the process of development your targeted publisher decides to join one of these institutions for whatever reasons?)

but this license thingy is becoming more and more common with unshure terms like "big" and so on. this is making me upset, because everyone and their mother wants to tie you to something, wich they can easily adjust after you bought a product to whatever they think fits them best at the moment.

i just want to raise attention to this because i lost money due to such unclear "contract" things. in the case of c4 this might be no problem, as long as a publisher for example dont decide to join the esa or elspa. maybe joining this institution becomes very profitable for them overnight... who knows.
so no need to start a war here, i just want to tell fellow developers to read and interpret these statements twice and dont ever sign something where you think with common sense because the other contracter can always say, "no i mean something else" afterwards...

okay now back to the c4 topic.