Quote:

Quote:

Well as I have already said, and dont want to beat the trumpet, The desired poly loops and vertex geometry can be achieved even after completing a base model, before animating it finally .

Who is talking about a base model here? The model shown is completed in that it is modeled, UV mapped and textured. If you start adding vertices, edges and faces to improve how the model will deform when animated, then you run the risk of totally destroying the UV map and having to do that all over again which, in turn, may cause you to have to adjust or re-do the texture map as well. At this stage in the game, the model has to be "right" or else there is a lot of re-work to be done. This is what I was talking about when mentioning about how well it will animate. My concern is basically this: if the model is using 5000+ polys, looks like a model with a lower poly count (1200 - 2000 poly range) then where are all the other polys? And could these "other" polygons interfere with the deformation of the model making it harder to animate? I mean, I can open up ZBrush, load in a 100,000 polygonal sphere and sculpt away until I get a decent looking humanoid model, but the flow of polygons would be all wrong and it would animate poorly.

It does not matters for me to reduce polycounts of any highpoly model. The textures wont be destroyed and geometry would be almost exact as the original model. I am not going to do any retexturing or like that. If you are using and have already applied a bip on the model then that can be taken care of. I can re-loop or adjust the polygons while keeping the underlying textures intact. There is absolutely nod need for any re-work. If the model is not animating then the polygons and edges will be adjusted so that they can animate properly. I can convert any high poly model into a lowpoly model and still take care that no degradation takes place or there is no need for re-work.

Quote:

but the flow of polygons would be all wrong and it would animate poorly.

I will re-layout the polygons and so all the problems that you mention are nothing for me. But that has to be done as an extra step and you can guess what I am offering/expecting .

My Specialities Limited.