Painiac I strongly suggest you grow up, quit your "I work for the pentagon" act because no one buys it. Even if you did last time I knew they don't make the best quality of games. I could throw together a simulator for them in about a week and it would probably look better than there current ones. Everyone here (with a few exceptions) are game developers sorry but you just do not belong here if you want to act all I'm the greatest in the world please find a group the same people. You have flamed one of the most professional games here (Action Bird), and now one of the greatest project creater here (Realspawn). I suggest you actually look in to how much work it takes to make a game and then finish elementry school, then I highly suggest you don't drop out of high school when you get there. Don't bother with college because no one will care if you were in the Pentagon before you were out of high score. GET OVER YOURSELF.

And Mods yes this is a flame and I will take the punishment, but he's getting very annoying.