Hehe, i love it when I get lots of requests .

I've actually started on a community project for creating a fully playable arena game (multiplayer might be supported if I have time) With the progress I made on it in JUST ONE DAY I'm back into 3dgs a bit and have decided to keep around for a while (not quite as active). Besides, I'd miss all you guys too much if I left . I'll still do all the code giveaway though. The templates are being reworked again (4th revision) and will be the base for the community project (titled "Day One" btw). One thing I need for this project if people can help is people who own A6 that can download files I send them, publish, then send back to me so I can see them in action as I can't test A6 features yet. The main things that will need testing is bones and things like that. I just got shots back from yesterdays work and will be uploading them and posting on planetacknex.com and the Showcase I. They are very impressive, showing off the bones work for the most part. Also, I have guns that lock to the player/npcs hand realistically finally, and it's working well so far.

-Rhuarc

I no longer post on these forums, keep in touch with me via:
Linkedin.com
My MSDN blog