As HeelX wrote, he requested the blood ;\)
You can have up to ten splashes at the same time with if you want different textures, which can also be changed at realtime if you want. It is the same with their scale, transparency and position :P

Originally Posted By: Gumby22don
Is it possible to have a FPS impact rating generated from each shader? Such that we could make a scene, and run through a 5 second test of each shader with a output of the fps achieved, and percentage slowdown that translates to.

A problem is, that the shaders are very different and will surely have very different impact on the framerate. The impact also depends on the overall framrate. At least it would be a lot of extrawork I don´t want to do at the moment for that.

Originally Posted By: Gumby22don
Also, is it easy to add custom shaders in the same format if we're using say 5 of yours, and want to add one specifically for ours, but keep the same organisation setup?

It takes a few minutes, but sure it is easily possible. But if there is a shader I forget which you consider to be usefull, please tell me and I´ll try to add it. My goal is to have a customizable collection of all well working and usefll shaders there are. I most probably forgot something on my list.

Thanks for the nice comments ;\)