I didnt say a black hole would be created , this was stated by other physisists questioning the safety of the experiment. I'm all for experiments and trying to find out a little more about or being , but not if it's potentially deadly to mankind. But I didnt come up with the theory of the black holes , Physisists did , and the people at Cern actually agree that mini black holes might be created as part of the experiment, this is from their mouths. And fastlane , no one knows what causes gravity , mass is just a theory , if you really research it , you will see that there are mixed views , and no one really knows for sure. The theory of relativity is just that , a theory , although a good one , which has stood many tests , it's still lacking in places , as the professor Higgs himself has stated " The standard model doesnt add up" , you see that fastlane , DOESNT ADD UP , again , from their mouths. Gravity is a problem for physisists because it's such a weak force in comparison to the others , it doesnt make sense , and they surely dont know what causes it , even mass , they dont know what causes mass , or it's gravity , and this they clearly state , maybe you need some more research fastlane.