Originally Posted By: maslone1
Ok- lets calculate some easy stuff:

The gravity of a "dead" planet .... must have 6000000000000000000000 tons multiplied by 330000 tons.
Now we take einsteins "ABC"
E=m*c² (energie = mass * lightspeed²)
The Energie to create a "black" hole (its not a hole in real) must be 1,4 * (600000000000000000000 tons * 330000 tons)²
So the Energie that Quadron have to "create" minimum must be:
E= 1,4 * (6000000000000000000000 tons * 330000 tons) * 299792458 m/s²
\:\) I think we dont have a reactor or generator that can "create" this energie ;\)
We have to burn our sun our planet the moon, our saturn, and so on, to have "enouth" energy to create a black hole. And there are some more thinks about black holes. There are black energy and black matter and so on...
and at the end we know, that we dont know anything.
Oh... i have calculate the energie -> E = 2,491349355^44 tons*m/s²

yep, i have to agree, all your computations make sense to me. especially the numbers which seem to lose zeros on their way through your calculation. or the gravity which you give in square tons. where does that 1,4 without any measure come from? and even though you've given us einstein's formula correctly you now calculate the energy to create a black hole with 1,4 times the wrong gravity you calculated first hand multiplied with c? but not that you could type these few numbers correctly into your calculator, no. weird that your result is even smaller than the 6000... thingy you used above. let's burn our planet the moon.

and black energy or black matter do also start with "black" and thus must have to do something with black holes, you're correct here.

fastlane seems to be the only one with knowledge about physics or science in general in this thread (i'm sorry if i oversaw someone). no, i'm not saying that i knew everything, but i say that these scientists who invented these formulas and theories actually do know much better than you. even though these theories are... yeah, theories, they're not at all questionnable but have small faults which make them not fit to every situation. but they do explain stuff well in the environment which they are created for. nobody would doubt, that the speed of a car with acceleration a for time t is given via v=a*t. but even this formula is wrong for very high speeds. but you're trying to fool us with weird and incoherent drivel and all your scare stories... don't you have better things to do?

glad we've abandonned the rating system,
joey.

Last edited by Joey; 04/11/08 08:08. Reason: why_do_i_die added something