Quote:
And fastlane , no one knows what causes gravity , mass is just a theory , if you really research it , you will see that there are mixed views , and no one really knows for sure. The theory of relativity is just that , a theory , although a good one , which has stood many tests , it's still lacking in places ,

A theory is as close as ANYONE can get to knowledge. There is no "knowing" in the sense that you are using it. I can tell you all about Newton's Law, graviton, stress energy tensors, renormalization theory, the chandrashekar limit ofthe blackhole formation, and Hawking radiation... But I fear that would not be enough for you.

Newton knew why gravity occurred; Einstein expanded it. It is a theory but a theory which held up for hundreds of years... That at the close to truth. In any of us are going to get.

Quote:
you will see that there are mixed views

This is strictly false among the scientific community. Among these people, people that have dedicated their entire lives to the subject, there is a singular view of mass gravity and is globally accepted.

Among the nonscientific community however I agree. These are people that spend maybe a few hours every week on the Internet or at the library, and yeah they have a thousand theory, all contradictory, all with no evidence.

Quote:
The theory of relativity is just that , a theory , although a good one , which has stood many tests , it's still lacking in places

Relativity is no more lacking the Newton laws were... they may be amended when new knowledge comes to light, but within the confines of the regime they applicable, it is one hundred percent accurate.

Of course, I'm always up for new knowledge. If you would present me where relativity is lacking, we can discuss this at length. But lacking that evidence, I will presume that you are merely the victim of hearsay and don't actually believe that relativity is broken. \:\)

Quote:
The standard model doesnt add up" , you see that fastlane , DOESNT ADD UP , again , from their mouths

I've met Professor Higgs and talked at length with him. He never once stated that the Standard model is wrong, merely that there are unanswered questions of which every scientist is aware. Need I remind you that this is exactly what happened with Newton's laws and Einstein... something "didn't add up" and it lead to new physics. Hence, as Progessor Higgs state, something doesn't add up in the SM and this will lead to new physic, but not invalidate the standard model out right.

Quote:
Gravity is a problem for physisists because it's such a weak force in comparison to the others

A problem? It is what is is... we're cool with it!

Quote:
and they surely dont know what causes it , even mass , they dont know what causes mass , or it's gravity

What causes mass? Right there you are proving that your research is flawed. Mass isn't caused by anything. Causeing is a dynamic effect; mass is static.

What creates mass? That is a valid question and we know that the answer is energy from the Big Bang coalessing into hydrogen atoms and these H atoms are cooked and processed by stellar forces to make all the other elements.

As to what causes gravity, I ask you directly: what kind of proof would YOU need to prove anything? I don't believe this exist, because as I said above, you do not have a solid understanding a theory versus knowledge versus truth and that you yourself do not know what proof you need.

Quote:
maybe you need some more research fastlane.

I am more than happy to put up my research credentials on this matter next yours. But I don't think a lack of research is at issue here but rather a poor understanding of the fundamental physics terms that you are using to make your assertion. If you truly understood the scientific method, theory, hypothesis... if you understood the scientific use of the word model, knowledge, experiment, and regime of applicability, you would know the fact that there is no physicists that knows any truths nor claims to; rather we claim only to know strong probabilities of behavior based on past observation and then we make testable predictions based on these probabilities and past observation.

As to the LHC, there we have THEORIES based on CENTURIES OF PAST OBSERVATION that tell us that the experiment is SAFE. There is always the chance for unpredicatble bahaivour such as WORM-HOLES, BLACK-HOLES, OR ASS-HOLES being created in the experiment, but these are so low probability as to be negligable and not worth considering (see my "bedroom" example above).

WHY_DO_I_DIE,
BTW, if the LHC turns on and nothing happens, does that mean you are wrong, Why, or is there another explanation for why we are still alive? I just want to make sure we are clear on this... that if the LHC is turned on and no BH, then your basic assertions (or belief in others assertions) is wrong, right? If not, then you would have to have a reason why the LHC is on and no BH.