Hi there,

the game is slowly progressing because I am in lots of trouble with other stuff. Don't think it is dead. I'm just heavily working on the code and since code is not that beautiful than new screenshots, I apologize. Though, you will see that trixie b1tch soon again in full bloom :P

Since this is/was/will be a frequented thread, I post my offer here: I like to have somebody beside me as second programmer for some tasks I *would* do on myself, but I haven't the time budget for.

I am looking for a smart boy / girl with experience in Lite-C/C and A7 for Razor for my Valentine. With a passionate team, creative concepts and ackwardly innovative things, we will rock your a$$ this summer with really bloody entertainment.. for everyone! Join us! Now!

German or fluent english speakers are preferred with positivity about communication (IM, e-mail, VoIP) and general game development cycles. Please send me PM's or an email with some short lines about who you are, how much time you have, what you would like to do and what you are good at. There is enough room for every team member to perpetuate himself / herself somehow in the game. No twinkies for bad guys, but bad girls :P

Cheers, Christian

Last edited by HeelX; 04/18/08 16:26.