Quote:
Science hasnt answered anything , ever , so how has it swept away anything ?

Wrong and I can prove it.
What do you have in front of you? A computer.
Did that computer just "self assemble"? No. Science built it. Before it existed, there was only a THEORY that such a thing could be built. Now it is reality. Therefore Science has successfully answered the questions "can a computer be built".

Quote:
Because it requires its "scientists" to believe in MANY theories which have NEVER been proven right

That's an ignorant statement. Whenver someone uses the word NEVER, EVER, UNQUESTIONABLY, etc you just KNOW they don't know what they are talking about because here is no such thing as always or never. Scientist believe in ONE theory until that theory is proven wrong. When that theory is proven right over and over, it can be elevated to a law which means it can still be proven wrong, but chances are it never wil,

Quote:
Yet scientists believe it and defend it , however , there is ZERO proof of it ever happenning

That's another ignorant statement. I'll just say CMB, Hubble Expansion, Hubble Telescope, COBE, and leave it at that.

Quote:
Electricity ? (can you believe they still dont really know what it is).

Ignorant statement number 3. No I can't believe it because we know everything there is to know about electricity. QED's predictions have repeatedly been proven right to about 20 decimal places... how's that for proof!? \:\)

Quote:
The problem is , science has ZERO PROOF of their theories answering this questions

Take a rock. Take a stopwatch. Drop rock. Time fall. Now compare with a) Newton's law of gravitation or b) einsteins special relativity. You will have as much proof as you need. \:\)

Quote:
Open your eyes , it's RELIGION , exept instead of teaching god created everything they teach the universe created itself , but they both require the exact same thing , "FAITH

No arguement here. Religion has traditionally tried to tackle the physical world questions along with the spiritual. ONce the physical world was better understood, religion was no longer needed. So yea, Science has faith BUT BASED ON PROOF AND MALLABLE. That is to say science's faith has to be proven by experiment and it is liable to change... as a matter of fact we EXPECT it to change. This is radically unlike a religion which will not change it's fundamental axioms even in light of everwhelming evidence.

Because your style is to post but not reply, I won't wait for you to try to defend your position... after all you know it is a losing battle in the end. I therefore await your next paragraph or two of ignorance with anticipation! \:D

Last edited by fastlane69; 04/20/08 05:10.