"That is to say science's faith has to be proven by experiment and it is liable to change."
LOL
fastlane , you just answer things you've read in books or in science publications.

"That's another ignorant statement. I'll just say CMB, Hubble Expansion, Hubble Telescope, COBE, and leave it at that."
Can you tell me how that proofs the big bang ? Hubble proofs there's thousands and probably millions of galaxies , thats all it proves. How is that proof that all those galaxies were made from a little bean smaller than an atom that exploded billions of years ago ? Explain that. CMB , yes , the radiation , there is radiation in space , so scientists took it upon themselves to say it's the left over radiation of the big bang , LOL , really ? So it can also be radiation that exists in the universe and we hadn't founnd right ? Again , manipulating the facts and misleading the people. All that radiation proofs is there is radiation in space , why ? who knows , cause of the bean that exploded ? cause it's a natural phenomenom ? Cause it's part of the universe ? There can be a million explanations for it , but there is in fact ZERO evidence that it is left over from the big bang. COBE , now that one i'm not too familiar with , but i'll look into it.

"gnorant statement number 3. No I can't believe it because we know everything there is to know about electricity. QED's predictions have repeatedly been proven right to about 20 decimal places... how's that for proof!? \:\)"
Yes , we understand it , we use it every day , left and right , but , we dont actually know what it is, and thats a fact , proof me wrong if you can. Movement of electrons is the theory , but in truth they dont actually know , it's not a fact. And if you think that we know everything there is to know about electricity , LOL , then you should really do some more research on it , the fact is , we know very little about it , look into it , and not the science books , were you seem to get all your information from.

"So yea, Science has faith BUT BASED ON PROOF AND MALLABLE."
LOL
So you proof me right , it requires faith , based on proof ? I just proved how it's based on speculation.

I can see you dont fully understand my argument , so I will give you an example to help you see what I mean.

In the early times , we knew there was a sun , and a moon , and the stars , and believed the lord made them for us , thats what religion taught , we didnt know what they were , but we saw them and knew they were there, and believed god made them. Now , we still see the sun , moon , and stars , exept now , we understand more what they are , we know the sun is a star , we know the moon is a planet orbiting our earth (or satelite , to be correct) , and we know stars are suns , but now , scientists , tell us , that god didnt create them , they created themselves , from an explosion , of a tiny bean smaller than an atom (how this bean so small was so powerfull is out of my understanding) , and they teach this in school , and scientists actually believe it, but there is only one truth , WE DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE. Nobody knows, scientists DONT KNOW, understanding what we see more is one thing , but just LISTEN to the theory , they say it all created itself , and they say that because they have no idea how this immense and complicated place we call the universe exists , so they decided , well , i guess it just appeared out of nowhere. LMFAO , you have to be innocent to believe that. And if it hasnt been proven beyond a reasonable doubt , then it's not science, isnt that the purpose of science ? To not require faith , to be 100% proven fact.

The earth and everything in it is made of elements and atoms. FACT. It has been proven . Thats science.

Earth and all the elements that compose it spontanously created themselves after a bean exploded from nothing in the big bang. THEORY. It hasnt been proven , it's a theory trying to explain how everything came to be . Thats religion.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 04/20/08 09:39.