Yeah , well i guess you prove me both right and wrong , depending on angle. I myself am a fan of science , our advancement in technology and understanding is huge , but , I still dont believe in the big bang , the pieces of evidence pieced together are arent enough to come out and say thats how it happened. But I guess you could always argue the , how was god created point. There is definately a lot of mystery within our univere , and though I commend scientists on their effort , i definately dont think they've gotten it right to know. And the biggest flaw in believing everything just happened by itself is , us , intelligence , the big bang would make more sence if the universe was just stars rocks and energy. But it isnt like that , we have this beautifull planet , and us in it , beautifull tree , animals , we have life , and from a statistical point of view (1 planet out of 10 in our solar system has life) , the whole universe must be filled with life. How is it we are this complex beings , science just cant answre that , well as of now it cant, because it doesnt make sence. There is something special about us (and if you dont feel that way about yourself and humans there is definately something wrong with you) that no one can deny.

Then we have the soul , something some people dont believe exists, but if it didnt , we wouldnt be alive , we would be flesh robots, and we arent. So there is still too much unexplained for science to say they know how we came to be , we still cant be explained , and we're here , we can see each other every day.

Joozey wrote
"I'm suprised about our knowledge of civil engineering and logistics every time I read about megaprojects. The projects themselves are awesome for sure, but the way they are realized are at least just as awesome. "

Yes , 6 billion dollars towards one machine will tend to have that effect on people. I said BILLION btw , not million.

In any case , this physisists are a bunch bastards , and here is why , I saw a video of one the members of the project , it's on youtube or google video , it's a mature woman , she starts discribing the project , and the like , and then says something about what we'll get out of it , and the first thing she said , well , we will have a job for 30 years exploring this new particles we find. Thats right , thats exactly what she said , before the boson higgs , before other findings , she said that they would get 30 years work . LOL , so we see the true nature of the project , they are assuring funding for the next 30 years. WOW. What a bunch of deceiving bastards. But in any case , experiment looks fantastic as long as nothing happens to the planet or to any of us, still , caution should be exersiced , specially considering they've already had their first accident .