You do realize that scientists have built EVERY weapon known to man right ?
> The neanderthal man did too, and I heavily doubt they were scientists. Anway, you get my point.

You do know scientists created the atom bomb and the hydrogen bomb right ?
> Because the government forced them to. Noone who worked on those two things was neither is proud of what they did. Do you really think they were like "Yikes! Finally we did it! Lets kill some folks with this"? Seriousely?

You do know a new world war could potentially kill EVERY single human in the planet right ?
> Now what does this have to do with what we are talking about?

You do know we have come VERY VERY close to world war 3 in the past 20 years on various occasions right ?
> Again, what does this have to do with what we're talking about?

You do see there is enough nuclear bombs in the world to completely erradicate life on earth for thousands of years right ?
> And AGAIN, what does this have to do with what we're talking about?

ALL OF THIS is the product of the scientists and their "right trying to make a living"
> Ah now I get it. But again, scientists were only the puppets. Governments and military forced them to develop those. And if they didn't, they would have found someone else who would have. Maybe some naturally talented child - "a gift from god" - who would have finished the research. Then what? Should we kill all naturally talented people, just because they are "oh so evil"?

You did hear about the Iraq war we just had right ?
> The weels on the bus go round and round, round and round... And AGAIN, what does this have to do with what we're talking about?

"Now tell me how religion can beat that."
Well they've never built any atom bombs , and scientists have, and all to put some bread on the table , talk about selling your soul for a couple pennies.
> Yes, and they have killed millions(!) of people just because they didnt belive in "their" god. They had bloody crusades to kill the "unbelivers". They burnt people because they were stamped for being witches. MILLIONS of people killed for being stamped as witches, for no reasonable reason. MILLIONS of people killed by the crusades. BILLIONS of people died because the church killed and prosecuted scientists who could have developed a cure for common deseases. REALLY? REALLY? Do you think your beloved oh so holy church is so much better?

I really question if you can look yourself in the mirror. If I'd be you, I wouldn't. I would be too ashamed to.

Last edited by Michael_Schwarz; 04/21/08 09:15.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku