"- research in advanced medicine
- computer technology (without them, I doubt this conversation would be going on right now..)
- Biology research (how humans and plants work, etc)"

Yes , nuclear weapons far outweigh any of the good. You dont think so now , but wait till some fall close to where you live , i can assure you your mind would instantly change on the subject.

In any case , we all have the right to believe what we want , but you would have to be a fool to praise science , all it shows is the immense arrogance human beings have developed over the last century of technology , completely denying God , because we are too smart to believe he exists, we are so smart we have found out ourselves how it all happened , it all exploded from nothing . Yes , we are geniuses , we figured out the truth , everything appeard from an explosion from nothing. WOW , you all really believ this ? How powerfull would that bean smaller than an atom have had to be ? And , was that the only one ? Some say it all exploded from nothing , no bean , just nothing exploded , well , why hasnt it happened again in billions and billions and trillions and petrillions of years. Yes , i'm familiar with the way scientists disguice their inability to prove anything , they say it happened over quatrillions of petrillions of trillions of years. LOL.

Btw , to the guy saying I was religious , well , no I'm not , like I said in another post , if I've been to church more than once in my life it's too much. But I do believe in God , I have a brain , and see what the scientists say , and what the religions say , and I see myself , and people , and the world , and it doesnt really take a genious to understand there had to be someone behind out creation , everything just works out so perfect , you have to be a fool not to see that. But like I said, people grow more and more arrogant as time passes , thinking we have all the answers , and in the meantime , all that has been accomplished is the enslavement of mankind (are you going to argue this too ?).
Open your eyes , and understand the world you live in.