Zack & Wiki: Quest for Babaros' Treasure.

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

God, just buy it already, it's really good, nice style, and amazing puzzles, it's just so clear fun and makes you feel supersmart. It's great, there is no denying! Just buy it, and do so before you buy Paper Mario and Mario Kart and Brawl and No more Heroes and what-have-you, because it's unclear how long you can still buy this. Also, it's awesome - I've taken the test, I am now qualified to say awesome as often as I want, thank you very much - and definately worth a purchase. Sometimes pretty difficult, but the nice and logical kind of difficult.

Just that it kills you mercilessly is mean. There always is SOME kind of hint that something kills you, but sometimes, its easy to miss those.

--

Also fun and not mentioned:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - nice athmosphere, and basically a must-have
Mario kart - okay, so maybe that was mentioned, its the first Wiigame with a working and good multiplayer.
Mercury Meltdown Revolution - there are tons of balance games for this machine, but this one is really fun and unique, thanks to the "drop-of-mercury"-mechanic
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure: I just wanted to make sure this one won't get lost.
Super Paper Mario - Actually... I, I think I still haven't finished this.

And yes, Mario Galaxy is also really good. \:\)

Also, we should totally have a Mario-Kart tournament \:\)

Last edited by Error014; 04/22/08 20:45.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!