"So it is your contention then that advancement should be stopped outright since according to this website they produce more negatives than positives"

Not just that website , i've stated a ton of negatives already.
But wouldnt that be basic logic ? Something does more bad than good , then ? uhhh ? let's keep doing it till we're all dead : )

You cant deny it , science will be our doom , specially with more and more poweful experiments like the LHC , maybe after they will develop a LHBD (Large Hadron Beam of Destruction) , and maybe , just maybe , test it out by shooting it at the sun.

It is wrong to make such experiments withought the outmost approval by all of the worlds people through a voting system , it is wrong for this decisions to be made by the scientists and the politicians they bamboozle, it is wrong for them not to be fully open and honest about every single possibility of disaster , it is wrong to mislead the public for their own self indulgance. This points you cannot argued , it is wrong to handle such delicate things in this manner.

And lets not forget , THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR FIRST ACCIDENT , and from what I read , the scientists were running rampant and scared out of their minds they thinking had messed with something they shouldnt have messed with. But I guess they saw it wasnt a fatal accident , so they continue. Things like this are signs , signs are always arounndu us , we usually ignore them , but they are there. And the nature of the flaw , a simple mathematical miscalculation , that got overseen by many engineers over 4 years , dont you think thats a sign ? It's something that should have been virtually impossible to happen , because of the nature of the project , such care , they have to review this thing like a billion times before making it , but this simple mistake happened , sometimes strange things like this have a meaning to them , it's a bad thing that we usually ignore them.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 04/24/08 07:13.