"If you do not wish to cancel it, then why are you summing up all the problems in the first place? "
Well the conversation obviously took itself from the topic , of course the lhc isnt the cause for the other problems mentioned , but all those problems stemed from new technologies created by science which then had adverse effects to our world. Some of which have had to been baned and stopped in order to control the problems they have created.

Do I want to Collider stopped , of course , if there are ANY dangers at all of creating a black hole or strangelets , then yes , I would say it is enough to stop it. Even a 1% chance of this happening would be too much of a risk to take. The problem I have with all this is the Cern people say there's almost no chance of this happening , like 0.000001% , but there's others that say that actually the chance is around 10% to 20%. Now , if I've learned something about people and the world is that people LIE , and twist and manipulate the truth for their own convenience , which leads me to believe the Cern people are just manipulating facts. The Cern employees working on the LHC have all been told to tell the public there is basically zero chance of anything strange happening , even though the chance is actually greater.

Now consider this , the mini black holes that could be created or the strangelets , are all hypothetical , so people tend to just ignore them , but so is the boson higgs , yet they have built a six billion dollar machine to look for it , hoping and believing they will find it, doesnt this make the chance of finding/creating mini black holes and strangelets the same as finding the higgs ? So that means that , in theory , since this is as they themselves call it "unexplored territory" the chances of destroying our world and the chances of finding the higgs are the same , 50/50 , yet we buiilt the machine for it , which means those people MUST believe in strangelets as well , and interdimensions , and must know the risk they are taking , and know that there isnt a zero risk , but more of a 25%(to be fair) risk , yet , they supress all this information because the public would become enraged were they to find out the consequences this experiment could have, let alone that the people payed for it with their taxes.

Yes , thats the world we live in , we pay our taxes to build roads , and have healthcare (which they dont give , you have to get insurance) , and schools , and they take it and build nuclear bombs , secret bases , massive armies , and giant particle colliders with the potential to destroy the world. Wow , talk about having no say in where our money goes.