It uses a blendmap where the redchannel is responsible for the transparency and the green channel for the disortionstrength. the 2nd seems to work well on ati cards but not the alphablending.
The problem with the DoF is also mainly releated to alphablending. It seems as it is still not supported for floatingpoint textures by ati cards. I will have to create another version of the depthmap which doesn´t use fp textures.
I don´t know yet, what causes the water reflection to look that bad.

I think the fog gets that bright in combination with the bloom. I should use a darker fogcolor.

Quote:

The shadow should be less blurry and darker.

This can be adjusted when generating the shadowmap. And it is probably also related to my very oldschool monitor ;\)

Quote:

Why didn't you apply a shadow to a moving model?

This would mean blurred stencilshadows. The problem is that the stencilshadows are slowing everything down such a lot.

Quote:

Static Shadows should be baken via ventilator's plugin, IMO.

I don´t own ventilators plugin and am not familar with any program to render a shadowmap. But I plan to create a version supporting a second uv-set for each shader.

Quote:

The best results are probably achieved in collaboration like that one that you had when making the interior scene!

which interior scene? o.O

Thanks for your help \:\)
(I´m really starting to hate ati...)