Quote:
The problem I have with all this is the Cern people say there's almost no chance of this happening , like 0.000001% , but there's others that say that actually the chance is around 10% to 20%. Now , if I've learned something about people and the world is that people LIE , and twist and manipulate the truth for their own convenience , which leads me to believe the Cern people are just manipulating facts. The Cern employees working on the LHC have all been told to tell the public there is basically zero chance of anything strange happening , even though the chance is actually greater.

You forgot one thing, chances of generating a black hole is not only priviledged knowledge to CERN. Everyone can do the maths and decide how much chance there is. But if you know how people got to their answers, you might find that their conclusions do not differ at all, rather some just did not fully complete or revealed their search and thus gave false facts, whether it be the CERN scientist or panic-seeding people.

Until you give me the maths that gives the exact chance of a black hole to be generated, there is no reason not to believe CERN scientists other than the lack of your personal trust in today scientists. I have a lack of trust in panic-seeding people, and thats why I vote for CERN, but I do not have the actual prove why it should continue. So neither do you have the prove to cancel it. You named facts, but you did not prove anything. Since the project is already there for 16 years and wont be cancelled, it's up to you to take action now!

You have only one thing left to do; paste the mathematical calculations for chances of a BH here and prove for once and ever that CERN is really dangerous to the existence of our world... or not.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs