Quote:

it is wrong to make such experiments withought the outmost approval by all of the worlds people through a voting system , it is wrong for this decisions to be made by the scientists and the politicians they bamboozle, it is wrong for them not to be fully open and honest about every single possibility of disaster , it is wrong to mislead the public for their own self indulgance. This points you cannot argued , it is wrong to handle such delicate things in this manner.

Why am I not surprised to hear this from you... ;\) It's really pure ignorance on your side to think that scientists and people that have actually studied the problems, wouldn't ever know what to do. Their educated guess is a lot more valuable than some manic preacher saying we are all going to die if we don't do whatever he says. God no, not a voting system... please, people are far too easily convinced by religious leaders, maniacs, conspiracies, such a system would be devastating. Sure it sounds nice in theory, but it simply won't work.

Quote:

We are all equal my friend , every person's vote should always count as much as the next, sadly , we live in a world were some people "think" they are smarter than others , and think they can decide for everyone, when in reality , this people are not smarter , but are sociopaths with mental delusions , who take advantage of their lack of morals , and respect towards their fellow people , to excuse their behavior and actions, claiming they know better than everyone and whats best for everyone.

This is where you are wrong. We might be equal as human, yes, but there's a good reason why self-proclaimed experts in our societies AREN'T the ones in charge.

In fact, there still aren't enough politicians that really do what was suggested by 'professionals'. No, scientists are like 'advisers' for them... so basically your 'voting system' is in place. Just vote for the politician that comes closest to your beliefs.

I am aware that there probably will be professionals that disagree with eachother and that mistakes can be made because of this, but mistakes are being made anyways.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software