"And I will see "design" but not intelligence."
Well you cant have design without intelligence , just like you cant have equations without numbers.

You will provide "analogies" but not proof,

You havn't provided one ounce of proof for evolution , only theories and as u put it yourself "analogies" , no scientific tested proof.

"I will meet the "creator" but not god

The creator is god , you cannot have a creator without god.

You just keep contradicting yourself in your statements , which are actually oxymorons.

Anyone interested in this thread should definately check out this videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-UCo7JQm-A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31cRVrKbfSE&feature=related

However , I understand how hard it must be for you fastlane to see things from another perspective , you were TAUGHT evolution , and believe it blindly, if you were taught in school that the moon was in fact made of cheese when you grow you would believe it was a cheese wheel. However fastlane , do this , sit back , and see the videos , then , anylize yourself, look around , feel your heart beat , think about your family , and ask yourself , "an I really a mutated bacteria".

See , no amount of evidence can convince you , like the old saying , there is no blinder than the one who refuses to see, but all you have to do is analyze your own life and existance , to start seeing the truth.

And if you still believe you are a mutated bacteria , you do know that bacteria have no value right ? So what is your life worth if all you are is a pile of bacteria walking around ? Is this what you believe , is this what you believe your children will be when you have some ?

There is no way scientists or physicists can explain life , much less the universe. Life contradicts the big bang , and evolution. If things would have happened like they say , a big bang , there would be chaos , but instead we have harmony (and with incredibly precission), we have order , and we have life , all of those are contradictory to what would have happened with a big bang.