Quote:
You havn't provided one ounce of proof for evolution ,

Because I have a disease: it's called "trying to stay on topic". As this thread is about the LHC and Physics, you are correct (for once) that I have not discussed Evolution and Biology.

Quote:
if you were taught in school that the moon was in fact made of cheese when you grow you would believe it was a cheese wheel

I did. Then I went to the moon and found that to be false. Now I don't. That is science.

Quote:
there is no blinder than the one who refuses to see

I dare say the psychological term for this is "transference", for this applies more to you than me. Or in terms you propose, more people would vote on this to be your attitude and not mine. Thus even by your reasoning it is you who are blind.

Quote:
There is no way scientists or physicists can explain life

That is correct. "Life" is an ambiguous term that has no bearing in science. Evolution (and Science in general) does not make exclusive claims on what is "life" and what is "not"; it merely makes a claim to state how organisms tend to strive to be one step above the cold laws of physics.

The definition of "Life" is not important; whether something is alive, or not, or dead, is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. All that matters is our relationship, how one object relates to another, how I relate to you, how an electron relates to a photon... regardless of the "living" status we ascribe to these concepts.