"This is mainly because it's facts, theories, educated opinions and so on versus opinions based on fear, feelings, emotions"
But you had put this before
". You don't bother to even accept that we currently do not actually know how life came into existence"
So you are arguing for nothing ? You are fighting for the scientific theory of how life came to existance and then say we dont currently know how it happened ? So which is it , is evolution right and you know or is it wrong because you dont know ? And if you dont know , should we be teaching this as fact ? I think you dont even read what you type , as you have clearly proven my arguments right with that lalst statement.

"Whether with the help of your God or not, there has been a chemical process for sure"
Who's arguing chemical processes ?

"I'm obviously talking science vs. religion here, so don't get me wrong, I don't pretend to know everything or pretend to be 100% correctly informed on all the various subjects."
Well inform yourself better than continue posting , how can you be arguing something your not sure of ?

"do not accept God as a possible theory"
Even if it's the most likely one ?
Even if all science really points to a grand design ?

The real question is , why isnt GOD a possible theory, isn't just as good , in fact better than the other ? If things could have somehow spontaneously generated , and life started from nothing , then it's just as possible than everything was created , and life was crafted by God. But if the theory of a creater is just not possible or accepted by the scientists no matter what , then , is science not a religion rather than science ? Any theory , should be a possible one , because science is suppossed to be searching for the truth through experiments and tests , but the second you say , well we wont even minutely consider god being a possibility , it's the moment you are saying , we are no longer science , we are the science religion , which believes everything began from nothing adn we evolutioned from nothing , it is what we believe , what we teach , and nothing is goinngi to change our minds from that , no amount of proof of design or complexity of life or any findings. That my friend , is religion , and you are a devoted follower, even if you can bring yourself to accept it.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/05/08 20:30.