Well the Doomsday is something completely different , this wobble could definately end our life or not , I'm really not sure about this , and to be truthful the mayans never actually stated 2012 would be the end of the world , it's just where their calendar of events ends , which has caused people to assume it would be the end of the world. It's possible though , considering the Maya people were actually aware of the black hole in the center of our galaxy thousands of years ago when we barely founnd out about it like in 1995 , so their immaculately precise astronomy shouldnt just be discarded , but like I said , the mayan texts never state doomsday to take place in that day , so it could be a bad assumption , we shall see soon though.

"Now show me a repeatable experiement -- with hypothesis, procedure, analysis, and conclusion clearly defined -- to TEST this and it becomes a scientific theory."
Well how many do you need ?

LETS SHOW HOW SCIENTISTS DISTORT THEIR FINDINGS TO PUSH EVOLUTION PROPAGANDA

#1: The left over radiation they found in the universe that propelled the big bang theory over the steady state theory.

Lets anylize this, not long ago , a lot of scientists believed the universe always existed and had always been , they had the steady state theory. Then thorugh scientific experiments they found out something , hey , this is wrong, the universe was actually "CREATED". However , sientists and their affinity to deny God , went ahead and sait this (it's incredible they had the balls to pitch this idea) , yes , the universe was in fact created , but not by god , by "NOTHING". Wow , and doesnt this COMPLETELY contradict some of science basic believes that matter CANNOT be created, yet they say the universe and all matter within created itself. This , to me , is incredible , and more incredible that people believe it when they are in fact beliving in a contradiction , you either believe matter can be created or it cant. But scientists omit the contradiction and just dont mention it , hoping it'll go away. So recap , what did scientist found through experiments , that the universe and earth were CREATED, didnt the bible say that like 3 or 4 thousand years ago ? But of course , bible is very wrong , it wasnt created by a creator or a designer , it was created from nothing and by itself , I guess kind of like our children birth themselves spontanously and have no parents.

#2: DNA

Can you all believe scientists have actually used DNA to push evolution ? Really ? Do you all understand what DNA is ? For those who dont know here is a brief explanation , DNA is our SOURCE CODE. They found it , and I actually commend scientists on such a spectacular finding. They found Gods programming , thats embedded in each of our cells, each cell has a full copy of our source code. Now are you telling me that this code wrote itself ? Really ? And I supposse the code behind the games we create and the code that runs behind windows spontanously generated itself too ? Would you say it's possible for windows to have created itself ? Of course not right , you dont believe it's possible do you ? Yet you believe that our very own source code , our DNA , wrote itself. WOW. How scientists managed to mangle this into being proof of evolution is beyond me. If DNA isnt enough for you , what is ? It's the cells programming , we that understand how computers work and games work , fully understand how programming works , so how can you even consider saying our DNA coded itself ? This is real code , and this code tells each cell exactly what to do , and together , all cells working according their code , they build organs and all the body's functions , from cell to the brain , with the end product being a human being , an elemental flesh machine, to be goverened by a soul at it's command.

Everyone here reading , do see the previous videos I posted , one is arounndo 30 min long and explains all the workings of cells as well as the eye and some others , it really shows our complex design.

So all of science findings point towars a designer , from the physics system that encompasses our solar system , to the inner workings of our cells , EVERY SINGLE scientific finding points to incredible design , NONE points to randomness, yet , the explanation for all this harmony and design is one of chaos and chance , how does this make sense ?

So if we see a computer we should all assume that if we smash some metal together and mabe some glass and throw gasoline on it and light it up and throw a granade to it and explode it we might get a Quadcore dell with dual 30 inch lcd monitors and free internet ? LOL

The theory of evolution is LAUGHABLE at best , scientists could do a lot better exept for 1 little problem , science has PROVED CREATION , so they had to find a way to mangle creation withought a creator , and there it is, the big bang , the creation from nothing , incredible.

Dont forget , the bible clearly states , Satan is a LIAR , a DECEIVER , what more clever deception could he perpertrate than to fool god's people into believing they are nothing , came from nothing , evolved from baceria , then evolved from monkeys , and their life is really worthless , have no soul and no value , this is what evolution teaches , how can you not see that ?