Quote:
Well how many do you need ?

One.

Quote:
Lets anylize this, not long ago , a lot of scientists believed the universe always existed and had always been ,

Correct. Pre-Hubble. And very few scientists actually believed this as there were few scientists back then that gave this any thought. Let's say, just to be on the safe side, about 100 scientists around the world in 1950 believed this. Next...

Quote:
Then thorugh scientific experiments they found out something , hey , this is wrong,

Correct. We found evidence that contradicted the steady state model and suggested a changing model. To day there are thousands of people that believe this model and so far, it's still the leader. Next...

Quote:
the universe was actually "CREATED

Wrong. We do not as scientists make any claim to know if the universe was created or always was. No experiment designed thus far can tell the difference and thus you get the big "no comment" from us. The Big Bang theory, the successor to Steady State, only makes assertions back up until 10^-47 seconds. Beyond that, there could be a singular creation event or several or something completely alien to our current thoughts.

Quote:
However , sientists and their affinity to deny God , went ahead and sait this (it's incredible they had the balls to pitch this idea) , yes , the universe was in fact created , but not by god , by "NOTHING".

Wrong. Science makes no such claim and thus neither denys nor accepts God.
Am I getting through to you, McFly?

Quote:
Wow , and doesnt this COMPLETELY contradict some of science basic believes that matter CANNOT be created, yet they say the universe and all matter within created itself.

Correct. I found this disturbing until I did some research. Like any other theory, conservation of energy is purely a local theory. Since there is a whole universe outside our Event Horizon, we are unable at this point to say that this theory applies to the Entire Universe or just our Observable Universe. As you see, Science, unlike other religo-philosophies, is not ashamed to say "I just don't know".

Quote:
So recap , what did scientist found through experiments , that the universe and earth were CREATED

Remember, wrong. Can't build a house of cards without a foundation. Science makes no such claim... next..

Quote:
didnt the bible say that like 3 or 4 thousand years ago ?

Kudos to the Bible. It must have taken real insight and spiritual knowledge to say the universe has begining (alpha) and an end (omega). I mean it's not like there is anything on Earth that could POSSIBLY put that idea in peoples head. It's not like they can just, I don't know, look around the earth and see things being born and dying. Truly, saying the universe was created is a stroke of supernatural genious.

Quote:
thats embedded in each of our cells, each cell has a full copy of our source code. Now are you telling me that this code wrote itself ?

"The watch on the beach" again...
...or "I see design but not intelligence".

DNA is not a computer program. It is horribly naive to think of it that way. That is just the kind of simplistic view that is so common with today's society. We make analogies and if the semantics are right, we assume there must be something there. The mechanisms by which DNA carries this information is poorly understood at best and yet you presume, you, to make gradiose claims?

But check this out! Here is the beauty of science. It is all fair and all loving. If it were a god, I would worship it no doubt because: if somewhere down the line we find that there is an unnatural process that leads to DNA working, then we can point to a designer. In other words as I've stated before, Science doesn't deny god, it's just waiting for the proper experiment

But note, this cannot be something we don't understand (for the answer can be found tomorrow). Oh no. To prove design you have to prove that at one point all our scientific laws command a process to go "right" and in fact it went "left" and with a purpose!

Quote:
Dont forget , the bible clearly states ,

Finally! Your references revealed! ROFLMAO