Quote:
FACE IT , YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN IT , YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN THE EXISTANCE OF THE UNIVERSE AND MUCH LESS THE EXISTANCE OF LIFE.

Correct. No one can.

Quote:
So they are saying this elements just basically eternally existed pre big bang ?

Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all.

Quote:
Wait wait wait , so you are saying scientists DO NOT say the big bang , and explosion from either a tiny bean smaller than an atom or an explosion form nothing created the universe ?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time, if behind that veil, there was infinite energy that reduced to finite, zero energy that emerged to finite, the finite energy was always there, or some other exotic energy explanation. The "homogeneously and isotropically [...] energy density" refers to our assumptions of the conditions right at the time of the veil and...

Quote:
In the most common models

...as a model is subject to change. In fact wikipedia is not up to date on this. Current Cosmology (thanks in part to COBE mentioned prior) almost requires the initial energy denstiy to be non-homogenous and non-isotropic in order for the energy/matter distribution to be what we see today and explain what we see of the CMB.

And I know what's next, Why_Do, since it's in your name: Why is it this or that? Right? That's what you were thinking, I know you, you cheeky munky! Going back to the very first point, we don't know since our how-to only extends to the veil... beyond that, all theories are equally unprovable, thus making God on par with any other explanation scientists can provide as to why the Universe was created. Thus as scientists we work on the time after the veil, in reality, and leave what's behind the veil to others, to fantasy.