Here's another MASSIVE problem with evolution that pretty much gets ignored by the science community. The transitional fossils.
Evolution: All living things in the planet(plants too if you can believe that) came from the same first single living cell that spontanously generated billions years ago. So we should have millions of transitional stages between all life (I do wonder how this animal cell managed to transition to pllant cell which then spawned all plant life). Here is how many we have found. ZERO , thats right ZERO , absolutely none, man I love how strict scientists are about their proof of facts.
So , there should be millions of fossils that show this , where is the dinasours to cats , oh wait , scientists assume all dinasours just died at once , since there are ZERO transitional fossils from dinasours to our animals of today , well isnt that convinient. But we still dont have a cat to tiger , or lion to cat ,whichever way "it happened".

But no fossils , and dinasours just all died at once somehow suddenly , I see , and I'm suppossed to just blindly believe all this ? Thats asking for a lot of faith my man , a lot of faith to belive i'm a giant bacteria with no soul.

Here one proposed whale evolution

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(And on a note , what is the reason for this evolution ? Why would that "mesonychids" turn into a whale ? LOL , again , nonsense.)

Oh yeah , and you would need A TON more transitionos stages , since those are some pretty HUGE leaps the whale is taking.

Even a billion years cant account for all the transitions in the world today , if you look at the graph , that is arounndo 20 to 25 millions years for the whale to become a whale , oh , and dont forget , all gradual steps where this same animal kept changing to whale , well damn , are you saying all animal changes were happening at arounno the same time , so by now we have such a massive array of life ? Again , contradicts itself , the time it would take for 1 single cell organism to evolution into all the life in our planet today wouldl be much more than the time our planet has been orbiting our sun.

Oh yeah , and dont forget all life and dinasours died 65 million years ago , so we dont even have a billion. We have 65 million years for everything to get to where it is now , we just lost a couple billions years of evolution to a comet/asteroid 65 million years ago. But the whale took 25 million , for 1 animal ?

C'mon fastlane , how blind do you have to be to believe this, and again , NO PROOF , other than theories which are basically just ideas people come up with to answer things they dont understand , NO FACTS.

Evolution = OBSOLETE

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 08:25.