Well , I do have to admit the theory of aliens making contact with humans thousasnds of years ago , bringing in religion as well as understanding to your human race is one of the theories that makes the most sense. Because when you look back , our real evolution as a species took place not long ago , we are talking about , 5 or 6 tousand years, more or less. Though new dating techniques are actually actually pointing to the pyramids of Giza as well as the Sphinx to being around 10,000 years old , so let's say around 10,000 years. Thats NOTHING. There are some fossils that date back to around 195,000 years , i thought the oldest we had was 100,000 but double checked on google and it's aparantly almost 200,000 years , so that means , that in all that time , somehow , only at most 10,000 years ago , we formed civilizations , what caused this rapid advancement in humans ? And not only that , but we had religions , believed in gods from the heavens , had technology , astrology/astronomy , there is a big lack of understanding of how we started becoming an intelligent civilization , and the Alien theory does answer a lot of unanswered questions.

Oh yeah , and there are white people in the world , which completely contradict evolution , since if we come from monkeys, white people shouldnt exist.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/14/08 05:39.