Quote:
Well what I was refering to fastlane was the theory of aliens coming to earth and genetically altering the current inhabitants of earth , thus creating a more intelligent superior being , us , which took over earth.

As I've learned with you, I won't try to talk reason but merely point you in the direction of the research that people have done in the past decades and let you come to your own conclusion on it's validity.

You should read up on Eric Von Daniken. He was the first one to give serious thought to this matter back in the 70's. He presents the same arguements you do: the sudden rise of civilization, religion, etc. I was actually a really big fan of his back then as well. However, in over 30 years since he proposed his theory, and under all manner of scientific (and not so scientific) studies, this theory is still considered "fringe" by both science AND religion due to it's exclusive reliance on interpretation... Hence the famous tomb carvings as a "space suited mexican" or desert designs as "the nazca spaceport".

Quote:
if then that was the case , then the Aliens would be God.

Noooooo, they would still be aliens. But I'm not going to argue semantics; hopefully when my "disambiguation list" comes online, we can nail down what god is and thus see if a powerful alien race qualifies..