We need a better TOC design here. I highly recommend to write functions as they have to be written in LiteC (it is not C_Trace, but c_trace). The info box is poorly designed, too, because the whole function signature should be visible in one line without any line feeds. Better use a monospace font for the function syntax rather than a TTF. With a proper (bigger) info box, the definition and parameters section can be abandoned. The tables with parameter and return specifications are very hard to read in my oppinion.

Please put the related functions together in one line rather than having a list. Imagine dozens of related functions.. That would be a long list.

Remember: making a documentation is not easy. The user has to have fast and an easy to navigable access to the information. Deep and more info should be optional but always not a obstacle to the way a user reads the manual. Please do not consider to make it too different from the original manual: I think the current manual is very well done in terms of navigability and information access.

Maybe you can add a "DEP" image for "deprecated" like ent_remove, etc. and a reference to the new instruction (ptr_remove in this case).

For the examples I would consider making a snippets pool in which examples can be inserted. On a page for an instruction this example can be linked with a URL rather than placing the whole example on the page, because if users add mutliple examples, the page can be increased up to an enormous length.