I don't have an alien craft or a body or a black hole and your way of debunking is exactly how debunker's work ,” if they can't not attack the evidence attack the people” .

First of all what do you know about the evidence that there is ?
Come on how much have we discovered of the galaxy to assume we are alone ?
What happens in Area 51 which the US government still denies that it even exists ?

If you really think that there is freedom of every information you must be a fool, sorry but I find no other word for that.

In one case 65 children in Zimbabwe saw aliens that gave him messages about we doing harm to our planet, why would they make up such stories with a lot of important detail. They have no access to television , and even children under the age of 3 see those things. These die hard debunker's of everything don't what to know the truth about such subjects, they mostly doesn't care about it but every time someone reports such things they are there as the absolute debunker's of the phenomenon.

The little story was about credible witnesses and when we think they are credible, if it doesn't effect us in some way we can easily say that person is nuts. But if there is something that helps us we say okay lets roll thanks for your credible testimony.

The Army Air force has got 4 Versions (Flying Disk, Weather Balloon, Project Mogul, new kind of aircraft with dummies) of the Truth about Roswell, so you are believing someone who lied at least 3 times thats okay but don't attack people who want to know what really happened back then.

So please study the evidence before writing something there is proof that implants (Dr. Leir) that were found in abduction patients were not of earth origin, so how did you explain that. Also a lot of abducties know details that are not in the media about their abduction, these people have no connection to each other so how do they know about that and then describing events very similar in detail.

Look up
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=yWSGTxyFUXQ
http://www.alienscalpel.com/book2.htm

Look also up Project Bluebook where 20 % of the sightings were unexplained ( not all UFO 's are ET but some.) also look up everything about J. Allen Hynek and the trace cases thats physical evidence. People get laughed at because they are coming forward to tell their story, you didn't even wrote about that, they put their careers on the line to tell their story. And that in a world where we think twice about every story we want to tell because don't want to get the laughter they are getting.

Also search for Astronaut Gordon Cooper, he was ones a hero in the US for orbiting the earth over 20 times but if he is talking about seeing one of those crafts landing the people laugh. Thats how people always react thats what we call mature , those are not interested in the Truth they want to get lied in the news, on the street and in everyday life.

You talked about John Mack like a typical debunker he is a Harvard psychiatrist and who are you to prove him wrong ? What you do is proclamation not investigation ,ones you haven't started to investigate you should not come the any conclusion because you believe it doesn't exists. So start your study you can even do some research on the Internet.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_Incident

So for me the debunker's always searching for excuses and what really bugs me is that they don't look into the evidence thats not scientific dude.

I really show you evidence and all you have to say it is not true whats makes you so sure ? For me I believe those people who doesn't want to get famous who just report their stories and also the designer of the look of the aliens must be the richest person on the planet, but in reality there is no copyright securing that look, seems very strange in a world where nearly everything has a copyright on it. But you can tell that the 3 year old child that saw those things and draw it that it didn't saw what it saw.

You should know the Phoenix case in 1997 thousands of people reported seeing a massive craft fly over their house and even the former governor of Arizona investigated this. Look at the Europeans they are opening their files UK, France aso about flying saucers thats what I call open minded. The people should know the Truth about this subject because it is a wonderful message that we are not alone.

And for SETI this is really the stupids research ever done in searching for alien life they are searching on one frequency across 100 Ly, its like finding a got Chinese restaurant in the galaxy.

In the end half of the earth population are believer's , the evidence is overwhelming that we are dealing with something extraordinary and whether you believe it or not those things will keep showing up.