Quote:
without modern technology we wouldn't even prove Einsteins Theory of relativity right. Now we can,

Define modern. Einstein was technologically proven about a decade after he publshed his theories; about 80 years ago. Is that what you consider "modern"?

Quote:
What is a military radar sighting of such objects for you ?

Given how Radar works, this merely tells me that my EM waves bounced off of something. As I've tried to show with my Elves and Sprite example, here on Earth there are still many mysteries that could explain most (if not all) of UFO phenomena. Until we're pretty sure we've exhausted all "natural" phenomena then we can give "supernatural" phenomena a serious look.

Quote:
The question is if someone says he or she has captured a flying disk or alien body would you believe it?

Just to be clear:
If they only say it? So someone comes up to me, a stranger, and says they have captured an alien body, would I believe them? I'm not dismissing your point, just trying to clarify it.

Quote:
I am not a part of some religious group I just want to get to the bottom of it because that is what scientist do.

Then you must abide by the tenets of the science, which include measurement and repeatability. So if you can do that, you are a scientist. But if you can't, then you aren't a scientist and (unfortunately) the model you most closely resemble is that of religion.

Quote:
SETI is searching just of the frequency of hydrogen and the search is limited to 100 Ly distance because if you are watching (listening) for ET you have to limit your search, but that means you can even set the wrong limits and don't find anything, so we could be in a interstellar conversation and we wouldn't even know.

So if I told you that they were searching many other frequencies, over a larger swath of sky, and using more methods to prove or disprove ETsthan EM scan, would you call me a liar? And if true, how would that change your opinion of SETI?

Quote:
I know of these two companies (Lockheed Skunkworks and DARPA projects) of course they are developing new weapon systems out there but why does the government denies, that this test side even exists ?

I don't know for sure. I'm going to assume you don't know for sure either. So why Aliens? Why don't the other myriad of human and political behaviors suffice to explain the secrecy? Occam's razor,baby.. Occam's razor.