Quote:

The believe in Alien life today is much more mature then it was 50 years ago and most people deny even the possibility, but you have to look at the evidence before trying to debunk.

All that really is, is simple talk to make something look more credible than it really is. As it's nothing more than circumstantial maturity, as in people coming together in more public places to discuss 'sightings' and theories and so on in a 'more serious' way.
Still, you can't deny that the 'evidence' they present consists of the same old blurry incredibly vague and dark pictures and movies together with a huge amount of conspiracy talk based on mostly hear-say and questionable references. So really, what exactly matured?

I'm not out to ridicule anything, but the UFO discussion hasn't outgrown the Bigfoot-like beliefs and stories.

Especially when it comes to evidence. I haven't seen one movies with a good resolution, even though 5 and 8 megapixel cameras are becoming more and more the standard nowadays.

Quote:
The most important case is still the Roswell incident , the newspaper that the RAAF captures a flying disk is a fact, that was first released by the army airforce before they began to get away from the flying disk to the balloon. The people who identify the saucer were also responsible for the nuclear weapons, they were no stupid retards making up stories to maybe even get fired for such reports.

It's the most discussed case, but it's certainly not the most important one when it comes down to actual evidence. If you ask me it's simply a mixture of two unrelated events. One being something that crashed and got recovered by the military (which happened pretty regularly in that area anyways) and the other being a man and women who reported having seen a flying saucer.

Now I don't know what exactly crashed down there, but if UFO-fans don't accept witness testimonials of people that were actually involved in recovering the crashed 'something' that they say was a weather balloon, then that's were conspiracy meets reality and facts just won't get accepted by definition.

It's very interesting to see how witness testimonials changed over time and how details were later added to give the whole thing more flavor, but if there's one story that leans heavily on hear-say, huge miscommunication and some pretty unreliable witness testimonials (just search for their later claims) it's the Roswell crash.

Quote:
the newspaper that the RAAF captures a flying disk is a fact

Didn't they write in papers that WMDs were in Iraq with photographs and all? Heck they even had a special on people that claimed to have seen and photographed Tupac on the Bahamas... if something is written in a newspaper it doesn't mean anything at all. It definitely doesn't mean it has to be true. In fact, if you read the actual article the person who wrote the story knows practically nothing as details about what exactly crashed weren't revealed yet.

Quote:
The Army Air force has got 4 Versions (Flying Disk, Weather Balloon, Project Mogul, new kind of aircraft with dummies) of the Truth about Roswell, so you are believing someone who lied at least 3 times thats okay but don't attack people who want to know what really happened back then.

I'd like to see how you've come to this conclusion, because there's really only one official story. Blame the 4 stories on the media and probably there are more versions.

Quote:

Did you know that the Airforce regulations for handling UFO's was last updated in 2004 and not like they said they haven't touch the topic since Bluebook.

Not really as all they've really changed is that certain classified information would stay locked away for yet another 50 years or so if I recall correctly.

Quote:
I know of these two companies (Lockheed Skunkworks and DARPA projects) of course they are developing new weapon systems out there but why does the government denies, that this test side even exists ?

It has to do with politics and plausible deniability. There's a good reason why they work on a need to know basis there as some of the technology and weapons can be a real danger if they would fall in the wrong hands. It has a lot to do with public opinion and they really wouldn't want people to interfere with the tests and so on. Apparently they think it's best if the general public simply doesn't know (for sure) and the government continues to deny.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software