Quote:
Determine the neutral hydrogen (HI) content of galaxies over three-quarters of the sky, to measure how much intergalactic gas external galaxies are accreting; to search for dark, starless galaxies; to lay the foundation for SKA dark energy detection

I read this, just like I read your last two pieces, so you can't say I'm ignoring what you present.

For starters, this is not the SETI mission statement, it is the ATA. This is SETI:
"Our mission is to explore, understand and explain the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the universe."

Furthermore, you seem to think that the ATA "IS" SETI. Well sorry to have to spread my ignorance around, I know how that chafes you,... but it's not. The past two times you have presented points to attempt to validate your assertions, they have been restricted to the ATA. That's like arguing that the US as a country is evil but only focusing on a single state.

And for the third time, I have read what you have presented and have found no references to your initial assertions, to whit:

Quote:
And for SETI this is really the stupids research ever done in searching for alien life they are searching on one frequency across 100 Ly,

In fact now, you have already tried to sneak in a change to your your story from "one frequency" to "frequencies near the frequency of hydrogen." Nice try. smile

And finally, this picture pretty much says it all much better than I can:

Quote:
If you have no idea about those stuff stopp missleading other people on the base of your ignorance.

As I have proven three times already that I do in fact have an idea, then is it ok by you for me to start misleading? Pretty please????

Listen, I know it hurts to try to stay civil, I know you must be biting your tongue from calling me a fool, ignorant, and a misleader, and more... but I beg you to hold on just a bit longer. I mean seriously, if you want to turn this into a pissing contest over whose brain is bigger, quien es mas macho, and that BS instead of presenting facts and debating conclusions, then I'd like to know up front so we are both playing the same game! wink