Originally Posted By: sebcrea
The Farmer never knew if it was a saucer or not he just saw that there was a reward for the one who captures on of theses mysterious saucers he thought he could make some money.

Yes, but later he claimed to have seen the object from up close and so on. He literally changed his whole witness report.

Quote:
But it is like I said half of the world believes and the other half will never believe and thats okay.I am open to the possibility that there is another explanation, but for me who started out as a skeptic the alien intervention is my explanation.

I am open to the possibility as well, but I don't think it's likely.In fact, there's really not enough evidence to be able to claim that aliens or UFOs (as in alien spacecraft) exist.

Quote:
I really looking for other explanations and not just a simple there is not evidence thats why I think we all have to be open to the possibility of aliens (interdimensional travelers.

I totally agree. But on the other hand it's also too easy to say that the lack of evidence doesn't mean it proves that aliens do not exist. For a lot of theories, like the belief in Gods and so on, people tend to lean on this idea of how things unproven can be valid or something. Following that line of thought is a bit crazy in my opinion.

Quote:
I wanna end this with a quote by Arthur C.Clarke "Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

I don't quite get why it should be terrifying in either case. For mankind it's probably better to be alone, considering how many wars we fight, but alien civilizations might be a huge source of new knowledge.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software