Quote:
because earth has given the restrictions for evolution here, anothr planet may set other "restrictions" how life may evolve there.

my point exactly, the reason why we havent seen other lifeforms from other planets in our solar system is because the "rules" may be different in their solar system. i know this is going to sound crazy, but take superman....he lived on a planet whos red sun made him as normal as we are, but when exposed to our yellow sun, he became superhuman. i know that being fantasy, may not be what would happen, but maybe the other species could not survive. in the case of the "Gods" that were on the earth during the time of the Sumerians. It was said that they came from Planet X/ Niberu. This planet is the only planet in our solar system that revolves around the earth in an elliptical pattern, opposite from the the other planets, and exists in two solar systems. this planet, disrupted the earth thrice, which cause the first and second ice age and the flood of noah. travelling on a course in our solar system every 3,600 years. The way the story goes, our 3,600 years is equivalent to its 1 year, so to us the inhabitants of its planet seem "Godlike" because of their longer life span compared to ours. we must seem "Godlike" to dragonflies and other insects and animals, because of our lifespan compared to theirs, so the idea that a planet coming back into our solar system after 3,600 years with humanoid life forms is a bit un-nerving, but the ancient civilizations say its true. i am not sure i want to call them liars. they were here to see it first hand. Look in the old testament, of all the accounts, do some research.

Last edited by Blink; 05/27/08 19:12.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."