I personally don't have problems finding anything, but I've been with gamestudio for a long time.

A possible solution would be to package the tutorials with the trial download, and give an option (on by default) to launch them when setup is finished.

Something like:
[ ] Launch Lite-C workshop (for programmers)
[x] Launch game design workshop (for artists/designers)

The website looks professional nowadays, but there is a lot to be improved regarding usability. You should keep in mind that there will be many users who are very excited about the idea of creating games, but don't want to read entire pages from top to bottom. I think it would be a good idea to have a "getting started" page that directs to usefull resources.

I know that the info on such a page is already available on the website, but the point is that it must be behind a big shiny button. How should a new user know that to get started with lite-c he shouldn't go to "AU resources" or something? People don't read the entire page and chose the best option, they take the first option that looks like it might be what they need, and lose interest after checking several pages that turn out to not be what they need.

The button "Gamestudio Download" doesn't immediately convey that tutorials can be found there. An impatient user might conclude that that's only where he downloads gamestudio, and not bother to even look at the page to find the tutorials.

I could go on, but maybe it's best that you find some information on usability engineering or find someone to do it for you. Who knows how many users don't know how to find the feedback form? Or how many users are swamped with info they don't need and click away the page without buying gamestudio?