Quote:
it's incredible that you would refute the arguments of government officials , the same people who'se opinions you seem to always hold in very high reguard

LOL

Not so incredible when you consider I have never stated that I hold them in high opinion; that's your fantasy, not mine! smile

LOL

And anyway, there is nothing about being military or government that turns "hearsay" into "evidence". Just because President Jimmy Carter saw something he can't explain doesn't mean that this is "proof" of alien existance.

Quote:
they are trained officers who can distinguish a ufo from say a fighter plane or the like.

Really? What do you think that commercial pilots made of the f-117 stealth before it was public, hmm? Do you think that they reported it as "an airplane" even though they had no knowledge that such an airplane existed... or do you suppose that they reported it as a UFO? Exactly.

So all even the most vetern airman can say is "I saw something that I can't explain"... but the lack of an explanation is not the proof of aliens.

Quote:
testimony disagrees with your believes.

I don't think I've stated whether I believe that aliens exist or not, so how can you say this?