Quote:
So , it is clear that NO AMOUNT of evidence could ever convince you

Because your definition of evidence and mine are different, you are correct.

To prove my point...

Quote:
so accodring to fastlane , all of our ancestors were liars , all of the religions are fake and false stories written by our lying and deceiving forefathers , and all of the UFO testimonies are lies as well , by our lying and deceiving citizens of the world , and all of the astronauts testimonies are lies from are lying stronauts , and all of the testimonies from government and military officials are lies as well , from our lying and deceiving government officers. So they are all lying bastards then ? All of our people are lying deceiving snakes , who want us to believe nonsense ?

...you will find not a single piece of evidence to validate this assertion. Not in all my Hillbert or Forum wide posts. wink

Thus this paragraph, your paragraph, shows how an un-scientific mind will turn undisputed facts (my collected forum postings) into a subjective -- and in this case plainly wrong -- interpretation ("all of our ancestors were liars , all of the religions are fake [...]" )

This is exactly the same as people turning an undisputed fact (moving lights in the air) into a subjective interpretation (extraterrestrial vehicle).

Thanks for making my point for me. laugh