Why haven't you answered my last question who would be more prepared wink. What if evolution is not just evolving in 4 dimensions but in 11, the reason I see most people are struggling with the existence of other beings is simply the fact that it would make us less special.

The word alien is full of mistakes, when you say alien people think creatures from space coming here but to get to a unified theory about our universe, we currently have no other solution than the M-Theory with 11 and up 21 dimensions and it seems satellites give us a lot of new data to test that theory. My way of solving problems is based on creativity for that mean interpretation and I know scientists are good at investigating the ink of the text of a book but by doing that they totally dismiss the context of the book.

For me we are like fish in a pond living in 4 dimensions not even aware of the world outside the pond of hyperspace and the intelligent s (beings) that are living in the hidden worlds. But that doesn't mean we need to put our heads into the sand, because we have the chance to discover something that is far beyond of what we believe the world consists of.

Maybe all those people who saw crafts are totally mistaken and all the trace cases are hoaxes but this is the evidence we have. The other option is to say all are lying and making up stuff thats is for me more based on believe than the believe in testimony and trace cases. You have to remember also that these people never got big money, they mostly get laughter.

Even it is a big money blockbuster there is a wonderful line at the end of the newest “Indiana Jones” movie “Their treasure was not gold, it was knowledge” and that is the fundamental rule of everything we try to do to answer questions.

So guys watch the sky,reality is not just defined by what we can prove but also by what we experience.