Quote:
Why haven't you answered my last question who would be more prepared

Because it has no answer and is purely guesswork. I can equally argue both answers so nothing is gained.

Quote:
What if evolution is not just evolving in 4 dimensions but in 11, the reason I see most people are struggling with the existence of other beings is simply the fact that it would make us less special.

A fascinating hypothesis. Now how do we test it?

Quote:
For me we are like fish in a pond living in 4 dimensions not even aware of the world outside the pond of hyperspace and the intelligent s (beings) that are living in the hidden worlds.

Well this is not you. This is what Abbot's "Flatland", Kaku's "Hyperspace" and Greene's Strings Theory all say in one form or another.

Quote:
Maybe all those people who saw crafts are totally mistaken and all the trace cases are hoaxes but this is the evidence we have. The other option is to say all are lying and making up stuff thats is for me more based on believe than the believe in testimony and trace cases.

My stance, which I think is fairly representative of the scientific community, is not to deny what the people see but to questions what their interpretation of the events were. The fundamental problem, as posed to Why_do above, is that there are a slew of explanations, from extra dimensions to extra terrestrial to purely terrestrial, and the "evidence" we have so far doesn't allow us to cut down the options any. That is why all the photos and hearsay are not useful as "scientific evidence" for they don't help us narrow down our imagination of possibilities to the certainty of the reality of what a UFO truly is. And that is also why when someone says it WAS a UFO, no doubt about it, we understand that there is no doubt in the persons mind but that there is plenty of doubt outside that mind. People take that as science dismissing UFO's when it's quite the opposite: we accept the possibility until such time as it's proven wrong... but that doesn't make it right, dig? smile