Yes, you are right ventilator, it's a bit late. And I don't know what should count as one command. Probably 100 commands are too less, right. But having a restiction like 100 semicolons was a bigger fail, because you can see, it's a restiction which is easy to avoid - and the sense is loosing. That's why jcl did change it (did he?). Whatever, I absolutly understand the disturbance. The rules should have been clear from the beginning. But it wasn't also not that easy to see that you can cheat in that extreme way. Mad that it's so difficult to make rules for forbidding "cheating" - in this case the commands destriction makes the most sense. (Though I surely would easily exceed 100 commands..!!)

At the moment I'm finishing my project with the aim to complete it with max. 100 semis - using the only trick, that I'm having a function with parameters I wouldn't use if the semicolons desctiction wouldn't exist.
It's important now to hear really strict words about the contest and its rules from jcl - oltherwise it's going to perish.