I thought there was no reason for you to continue, Alberto? Hehehe....

Very well then...

Quote:
Mr Bjork has taken into account even exotic possibilities such as the use of self replicating probes

Well if he did, it's not in his most current paper upon which I am basing my analysis.

I find that he "mentions" the possibility of VNM and directed searches in his paper affecting his results, yet I find no evidence that the simulation he ran took these into account.

Hence, these factors are not taken into account in the Bjork simulation even if it is mentioned in the paper.

And thus our point, to once again to beat a dead horse, that Mr. Bjork has made a wildly speculative claim (Alien visitation is impossible) based on a very limited simulation (limited speed, limited probes, limited search pattern).

Quote:
Nevertheless the exploration time remains ...horribly slow

C remains the universal speed limit... that is still physically true. But to go from "horribly slow" to "visitation is impossible" is a wildly speculative leap with very little hard evidence or simulation evidence to back it up.

Quote:
You must not be a genius to argue :

Well even if I was a genius I would still argue since the flaws are so obvious... wink